i started 2010 with a bang! this photo tells just a bit of of how fun fun fun and touching were the moments at Pong and Mitch’s wedding party at The Glass Garden in Pasig.
pong and mitch were yosimates way back in college and after more than a decade of being together, they finally said yes, made a solemn vow to be yosimates and husband and wife together, for as long as they both shall live.
smokin’ hot to me!!! 🙂
i really enjoyed hosting this event because of a very efficient and wonderful events management team — Touch of Magic Events TeaM. team lead is dionne. she is one active member of the circles – then as a w@wie and now as a n@wie. she even wrote this article:
Top 10 Signs that You are a W@W Addict
by Dionne Marga M. Morales, a W@Wie
10. You start reading an average of 50 emails a day… or at least try to.
9. You start referring to yourself as a W@Wie.
8. You take your wedding preparations seriously and try to devote 70% of your life to it.
7. You know http://www.WeddingsAtWork.com like a back of your hand.
6. You start recommending the website and the W@W eGroup to your soon-to-be married friends.
5. You know what MIL, H2B, DIY, TMU, OTD means.
ed’s note: want to know their meanings too? highlight here —-> ed’s note: want to know their meanings too? highlight here —-> MIL (mother-in-law), H2B (husband-to-be), DIY (do-it-yourself), TMU (trial make-up), OTD (on-the-day; as in, on-the-day coordination)in-law), H2B (husband-to-be), DIY (do-it-yourself), TMU (trial make-up), OTD (on-the-day; as in, on-the-day coordination)
4. You unconsciously sign your e-mails to your non-W@Wie friends with your name, fiancé’s name, date of wedding, ceremony and reception venues.
3. Finishing your suppliers’ rating is a dream… other than the wedding, of course.
2. You are now maintaining a blog.
1. Benz is not just a car to you.
= = = = =
About the Author: Dionne est une W@Wie et elle est fiançée pour être marié Joven en Juin 2006. Toujours les découvertes ménagent dans tout. Les amours pour rire mais sentent même si riant mieux avec quelqu’un. Vraiment pourrait être sinistre si la situation l’appelle. Extrêmement inflammable.
= = = = =
other members of the TM Events are all professionals working at the Foreign Service Institute of the Department of Foreign Affairs. i really look forward in hosting more events with TM. hope a lot of people will consider TM as event managers of their special day. as TM’s FB account says:
We are a TeaM! We are event coordinators (Dionne, Dulce, Dhang, Irish, Mau and Ricky) who are enthusiastic, reliable and highly organized… ready to make your dreams come true! 🙂
i can almost hear America’s song in my head…” You can do magic!!! You can do anything that you desire!! Magic…” “:-)
TM Events can really do anything that you desire (given ample time to plan and the right budget!? ahihihi) Please feel free to contact us!
“from Michelle D. Cenina: I was one lucky bride to have Dulce and Dione’s team to organize my wedding and the dinner party! My guests and relatives were all very happy of the outcome, they kept on saying how well Dulce handled the program/activities, me and my hubby naman can attest that Dulce’s Coord team is the best! You can feel they enjoy what they do, tapos na ang evening party eh to the highest level pa din energy nila, that is because they do it from their hearts, and lastly stress free and wedding ko because of them! Getting them is one of the best decisions I’ve made! Thanks guys! (January 7 at 7:14pm )”